Monday, February 02, 2009

Ignore my recollection of thoughts



I do still have a bunch of oldies that still hang out with me, people like mazin, crystie, caili& those on of meet up(s) with operians, i am still feeling fortunate having them with me... but people whom i am so much closer with, charlotte, moves away further than i could ever imagine, i opened up the box whereby i kept all my you know diaries we call them, the letters that we exchanged during occasions & those on off short notes or letters we may passed each other as & when kind, i read & allow my fingertips ran through each& every pieces of them, only to have memories flashed back inline like.. a uncontrollable time machine.. but all the nice thing came to a complete byebye, full stop when i realise you are no longer the charlotte i once knew, i once love i once thought you cherish me, like no matter what & blabla, what a huge disappointment i must acknowledge.. well, what more can I say, people grow every day, and.. change like every seconds, so what is the memories about or rather who would ever still care about.. the.. woolala, friends forever this kinda shite, i think its totally.. forever is sucha deceiving word, fuck, yesla. or maybe i cannot blame anyone elses or anything but myself for taking up this friends thing mcuh more serious than anyone else like maybe you, you or he she them, therefore i may get more affected than anyone elses, everyone is meeting new friends so why are you very sure that he or she still remember you as a what? best friend? you bull shit & dream on. I.. guess i done my very huge part in trying to play the best for you charlotte but seems that you are yet...moving.

No comments: